You know you're addicted to Salsa if.....

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by RugKutta, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Ron Snijders

Ron Snijders Tumbao

When you're lying in bed at night listening to some music and find yourself choreographing in your head.

2. azana

azana Super Moderator Staff Member

Even on the rare occasion I'm not buying clothes for salsa, the best way to check them out in the fitting room is to try some shines.

There's a limited range of shops in Australia and prices are ridiculous; I rarely go shopping. I've just gone nuts at the sales in Los Angeles - one new dress for work and four for salsa :D

Hey, two of them were only $20 each...

3. azana

azana Super Moderator Staff Member

I hadn't been dancing for a couple of months for various reasons, but was able to go out on a rare Sunday night tonight. I knew I'd be rusty, but I'd also rather overdone it in the sport department this week. My seriously annoying recurring right calf injury flared up again playing hockey today and my left ankle started to wobble after the game. Pretty soon I was struggling to walk. Did a long stretch, still wobbling around...thought if my feet were warmed up it would be fine :) so strapped up the calf and ankle firmly, wore long pants and went out. It did feel good just to be out, just to hear live salsa. Also got some good dances with leads I hadn't encountered before, including a lovely merengue, which isn't often played here. I should not have danced on those injuries, especially in heels :D but while I was, salsa did its magic and they were fine.

Now for some ice packs and more strapping tape :)

Live2dance and Smejmoon like this.
  4. Dissonant Harmony

Dissonant Harmony Rhythm Deputy

-Every trousers and shoes I'm buying - has to pass the 'Salsa Test'.

-I am pretty much dancing my way to everywhere...And my mother won't allow me to be barefoot in the house, because I leave slider marks on the floor...

Live2dance likes this.