Sunday 25th of Nov. in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by olamalam, Nov 11, 2012.

1. olamalam

olamalam El Sabroso de Conguero

Hi guys,

A friend of mine from NY will be in Amsterdam for a day. Can anyone recommend a party for that night?
    She is a couchsurfer but it'll be more convenient to find a host who can dance. If you know anyone from there, please PM me.

hugs
    Olamalam

2. MacMoto

MacMoto Administrator Staff Member

The biggest event in Amsterdam on the 25th is the Amsterdam Bachata Congress at Melody Line, Willem Fenengastraat 12 (see amsterdambachatacongress.com) - I think there's going to be a salsa room.

3. olamalam

ahh cool, lucky her, she loves bachata :)

thanks for the info, i'll pass to her.

4. MacMoto

MacMoto Administrator Staff Member

Okay, so no salsa room required then :)

olamalam likes this.
  5. olamalam

I'm sure she will visit salsa room for a couple of songs :p

6. bas

bas Rhythm Deputy

Just so you know, the address it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere (it's an industrial area on the east side of Amsterdam) so I recommend she finds somebody that can give her a ride.

Alternatively she can take the Metro (50 or 51, depending on where she is coming from) and it's about a 5-10 minute walk from the metrostation "Overamstel".

I'd normally offer her a ride but unless things go horribly wrong I'll be in Tallinn :D

7. olamalam

Thanks. I hope things go ok for you ;)

Hopefully D-riz will accompany her besides she met a couchsurfer from Amsterdam who will also join her at the party. So, she should be fine.