Salsa nights Nice (France)

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by maartje, Aug 17, 2014.

1. maartje

maartje Changui

Hi everyone,

I'll be staying in Nice (France) from the 31th of august till the 5th of september. Do you guys know where i can go salsa dancing? I dance mostly cuban style.

2. Fractal

Fractal Changui

Hello,
    I wrote a post about the salsa nights in Nice a few months ago here: http://www.salsaforums.com/threads/salsa-in-nice-france.16973/#post-264790
    I wasn’t in Nice in the last four months, so I’m not sure how up to date that list is (in particular I’m not sure there are parties at la Victorine anymore), but I will be back in the beginning of September, so feel free to message me if you want to meet :)

For Cuban style you should probably go to the Palais de la Méditerranée on Tuesday, and you can try the Cuba Libre (I don’t know anymore which days are better, but don’t go there on Thursday unless you like Kizomba) and the Sansas on Thursday or Tuesday (it will probably be crowded).

3. maartje

maartje Changui

Thanks! I don't have a car either so these were great tips :)

4. Joco

Joco Changui

Hi all,

I'll in Nice from the 22nd of April to the 2nd of May. Can anyone please tell me what's on the salsa agenda over there during this period? I will most likely will not have a car, so anything close-ish to the city centre would be great.

Thanks !