Salsa Crushes

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by RugKutta, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Offbeat

Offbeat Maestro 'Fania' Pacheco

Now this is worse! Setting up expectations to live up to :D

Smejmoon likes this.
  2. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

See....my intuition is right you want to brake lady's heart.:beaver::D You are dangerous, Offbeat.

Smejmoon likes this.
  3. Offbeat

For once that would be a good change :D

4. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

I do not want to break somebody's heart. I know how it can be painful and I do not want another person to experience that. It will not bring me happiness as well as it will not raise my self-confidence.

5. SnowDancer

SnowDancer Clave Commander

Despite popular notions involving the 'friend zone', it's not impossible to go from friends to a relationship. I've only had two salsa girlfriends, and both were 'just friends' for about 4 years first. Guess I wouldn't be much of a player.:p

What gets me about women complaining that 'salsa guys aren't serious', is that, to those of us who've been around the scene a bit, it's REALLY obvious which guys are players; and that they're a small minority. I'd expect that most women over the age of 21 would also be able to detect these guys within seconds.

LarsM likes this.
  6. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

Some of them are quite good in deception. :) It is not so obvious. I can detect a bad player but I cannot detect a good one.

7. Offbeat

I can't see you as a player even in wildest dreams :D

On the 'friend zone' it depends on whether it is mutual or one way. For me, its either friendship or not. It can't be both a friendship and non-platonic interest.

SnowDancer likes this.
  8. Offbeat

There's a reason they are 'good' :p

Smejmoon likes this.
  9. granrey

granrey Sonero

Translation:
    "Guys that Im very physically atracted to, they are good players. Guys that im not atracted to, they cant play me."

Smejmoon likes this.
  10. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

nope...I am not atracted to "bad guys"

11. SnowDancer

SnowDancer Clave Commander

That's true. I think the case where it can lead to something more is when both are interested, but neither is aggressive or sure enough. Could be the case with two introverts. Come to think of it, lots of dancers are introverts.:rolleyes:

Chris_Yannick likes this.