Salsa Crushes

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by RugKutta, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

I think you are also her crush if she agreed:);) It is so nice and romantic.

2. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

I am afraid of salsa crushes and try to avoid it like a vampire avoids sunlight.;)

3. Chris_Yannick

Chris_Yannick Shine Officer

We have been friends for years. But i have always had a soft spot for her an felt this need to get to know her better. Well, i guess I will get that chance now. So this could just be part of the natural evolution of the friendship... who knows. :)

Offbeat and Marisha like this.
  4. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

I cross my fingers...:) I wish you good luck.

Chris_Yannick likes this.
  5. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

The reason why I do not like salsa crushes. Salsa guys are not serious...:beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver: Not all...but most are not.

elanimal likes this.
  6. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

:beaver::beaver::beaver:Also...Gym girlfriend/boyfriend, hiking gf/bf, cinema gf/bf, bicycle ride gf/bf......etc

7. elanimal

elanimal Tumbao

[​IMG]

Chris_Yannick likes this.
  8. Offbeat

Offbeat Maestro 'Fania' Pacheco

The 'secret' part is most intriguing. It makes imagination run wild :D :p

9. Offbeat

Do you mean guys who dance salsa or guys who dance salsa on days ending with y :)

Most guys I know who dance salsa for fun and are not players are fairly serious. May be it is mix of the crowd that is typical to bay area. Most of them don't dance anymore and are fairly settled in relationship.

10. Offbeat

The posts have an expiry date of one year :p

Marisha likes this.
  11. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

ok:rofl:

12. Offbeat

Yep seen that happen a few times! There are many reasons your best friend can turn out to be your best partner in life. It also leads to some of the best relationships. A lot better than searching for a partner who can become best friend.

I have known a few girls who had genuinely nice, successful, responsible, caring, tall, good looking guys as best friends. The guys were interested to go beyond friendship. Continued to be best friend when turned down. Everyone on the outside wondered what was wrong with the girls. Eventually the guys found someone else and settled down.

SnowDancer likes this.
  13. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

You are just advocating them. There are almost no serious guys on the dance floor. My intuition tells me that you are also quite dangerous and probably broke someone's heart. :alien::beaver:

14. Offbeat

Just stating the reality as is. Most girls and guys I know in salsa are no different than outside salsa.

LarsM likes this.
  15. Offbeat

If you were rich, I did sue, win a lot of money and go travel attending all the salsa festivals for next ten years :D

P.S. Now I am curious what makes you intuit so.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  16. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

and I would dance salsa in a prison cell...:oops:

17. Offbeat

I don't think you can sue anyone to a prison. Only the state can prosecute if I am correct.

Refresh the page. I added ps to my post :)

18. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

It was my goal to make your curious...I am just teasing you:)

19. Offbeat

I was right to ignore it the first time :D

20. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

I think you are a gentleman and you broke hearts only by accident, not for a purpose. :)