Discussion in 'Salsa Music' started by El Caobo, Dec 7, 2006.
Click on the image to listen to the latest recorded show!
Click on the image to hear the latest recording of the show!
RADIO SALSA CLÁSICA
EL JUEVES, EL 25 DE FEBRERO DE 2016
¡SALSA CLÁSICA & CONTEMPORÁNEA!PARA ESCUCHAR EL PROGRAMA EN VIVO, REVISA EL HORARIO, DESPUÉS HAZ CLIC EN LA IMAGEN
(TO LISTEN LIVE, CHECK THE SCHEDULE BELOW, THEN CLICK THE IMAGE AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME)
Después de consultar los horarios de abajo, haz clic en la foto para escuchar el programa en vivo.
During today's show, Thursday, February 25, 2016, pairs of tickets to see GILBERTO SANTA ROSA live in Chicago will be given away to lucky callers during the show! Also, one lucky couple also will win the opportunity to meet and greet Gilberto Santa Rosa! Don't miss today's show! CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON THE CONCERT!
Para escuchar (primero consulta el horario de abajo):
- WHPK, 88.5 FM (Chicago)
Horario (todos los jueves):
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm: US Pacific
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: US Mountain
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: US Central | Guatemala | México | San José
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm: US Eastern | Habana | Bogotá | Lima | Panamá
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Caracas
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: San Juan | Santo Domingo | La Paz
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Asunción | Santiago | Buenos Aires | Montevideo
- 11:00pm - 12:00am: Madrid
Más información / More Information:
Click on the image to hear the latest recorded show!
Click on image to hear the latest recording of our show!
We had a lot of fun doing that last show! Awesome responses to the recording!
Ok! I'm going to "drop it like it's hot" this week! Be sure to listen!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO HEAR THE LATEST RECORDED SHOW!
Click on the image above to hear the latest recorded show!
Click on the imgage above to hear the latest recorded show!
Click on the image to hear our latest recorded show!
If you've been wondering "why" you have not been able to hear our live radio show, here is the situation:
- A single bedbug was seen, on a few different occasions by different radio hosts, in WHPK's area of operation.
- Each time that a bedbug had been seen, professional exterminators were called in. They used dogs trained to detect bedbug presence and set traps. Each time, upon following up, they determined that there was NOT an infestation.
- Since there was not an infestation, yet, from time to time hosts were seeing a single bedbug, the professional exterminators determined that some host(s) had been bringing them in.
- In order to prevent an infestation, University of Chicago officials mandated that the station be temporarily closed and that hosts have their residences inspected and cleared for bedbugs.
The station will be open again very soon and we are excited to resume out shows!
That is hell of funny, is this real?
It is absolutely real and is a crisis for the radio station.
When they mandated that we all have our homes inspected, they first said that we have to pay for it.
Several hosts quit right away, upset by the idea of such an intrusion into their homes.
Nearly all complained that if we have to do this, the station should at least pay for it. When they find the culprits, only that person or persons should have to pay for their inspection and to have their residence exterminated.
For about three weeks, we had no idea of how things would turn out. Then, we received the word that the school's officials told the radio station that it (the station) had to pay for it. It was then that most hosts decided to go ahead and get it done.
I wasn't sure what I would do. I thought seriously about beginning my own internet radio show which is still a very strong possiblity. However, I decided to go ahead and have the inspection done, as long as I don't have to pay for it.
Separate names with a comma.