Learning pachanga

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Zotop, Aug 31, 2012.

1. vit

vit El Sabroso de Conguero

Well, music is obviously from Cuba as a version of charanga and it looks like some musicians did some freestyle dancing on stage under influence of charleston and similar things ...

Dissonant Harmony likes this.
  2. lidiap

lidiap Descarga

3. So therefore there is pachanga. Nuff said!! hahah

4. kbitten

kbitten Clave Commander

and now he is back again with another nickname..oh god!! :vomit:
    how many times someone need to be expelled from this forum? this is the 5th time :rolleyes:
    I wish there was a law like three strikes and you go find a life?? kkkkkkkkkk

we know what to do..ignore AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Yuca and Parallax like this.
  5. MAMBO_CEC

MAMBO_CEC Sabor Ambassador

Noted, Parallax/Hatuey/Momentum/Sonido/Melao/Myst. We know how interactions with you go, so I’ll abstain. I’m not interested in challenging YT or you about pachanga and Cuba. But, for edification, I got my info about it from the Encyclopedia of Latin American Popular Music: https://books.google.com/books?id=MX5BXxjwV9cC&lpg=PA291&ots=jTyHLg9Ppk&dq=encyclopedia%20of%20latin%20american%20popular%20music%20pachanga&pg=PA291#v=onepage&q=encyclopedia%20of%20latin%20american%20popular%20music%20pachanga&f=false I just made a joking comment about YM’s statement that it doesn’t exist, and I don’t feel the need to debate it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
    kbitten likes this.
  6. DJ Yuca

DJ Yuca El Sabroso de Conguero

[​IMG]

premier and kbitten like this.
  7. vit

I don't see any essential difference between that part of the book or what ET said and his post

Parallax likes this.
  8. lidiap

lidiap Descarga

Lol, as posts by banned person were deleted, these exchanges don't make sense anymore!

vit likes this.
  9. vit

Well, I don't know was the banned member the same as Hatuey and I don't even care, but this seems to be very effective way to prevent any people from Cuba to ever think about participating on this forum, besides the fact that they don't seem to like non-cuban way of dancing anyway

MAMBO_CEC likes this.
  10. kbitten

kbitten Clave Commander

Was he banned? maybe he deleted it his profile or decided to go to the real forum where he should make a profile : eharmony, match.com kkkkkkkkkkk

DJ Yuca likes this.
  11. DJ Yuca

DJ Yuca El Sabroso de Conguero

What is?

12. MAMBO_CEC

MAMBO_CEC Sabor Ambassador

A Cuban and Venezuelan interpreting the Pachanga rhythm. Beautiful....

Aurel, vit, lidiap and 1 other person like this.
  13. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

After 2 weeks I got the basic:dancingbanana::dancingbanana:yeeeee so much fun!!!!!

Smejmoon likes this.
  14. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

15. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

16. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

17. Smejmoon

Smejmoon El Sabroso de Conguero

Could be world record. Or did you lindy hop before?

18. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

Are you kidding?:D:D:D:rofl: I am a sloth in pachanga. Nope, I did not dance lindy hop.

19. Smejmoon

Smejmoon El Sabroso de Conguero

I never met anyone who learned pachanga that fast. Jorjet told me it took her half a year and mirror. An she was accomplished dancer in many styles before.

20. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

basic step? I was talking just about basic step...:) not about whole pachanga:)