I'm Great

Discussion in 'Salser@s Anonymous' started by AndrewS, Aug 20, 2012.

1. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

What did Sabrosura write that was so great? I fell asleep before the end of the post.

Smejmoon likes this.
  2. groovetpt

groovetpt Capitán Del Estilo

First, If you are that great then you wouldn't need sleep. Secondly, if you were that great you would have telepathically known what she was going to write before she even wrote it.

Sabrosura likes this.
  3. bas

bas Rhythm Deputy

She is ok. And yes, I made the earth and heavens rejoice for her arrival. But this arrival only took place because I decided it should be so. Now, can we please continu with other things? This pettiness is starting to bore me.

AndrewS likes this.
  4. Sabrosura

Sabrosura El Sabroso de Conguero

Hi Mom! :) Sorry, you are pretty great, but as you know children are always greater than their parents. :)

azzey and bas like this.
  5. bas

bas Rhythm Deputy

"Dad" honey. I didn't realize your memory problems had gotten worse. I'll have to fix that :)

azzey likes this.
  6. azana

azana Super Moderator Staff Member

I turned up at hockey (only my 5th game since I started playing again) and the captain announced "(Az), you're playing centre forward today". "Say WHAT?"

Damn, I must be good.

(lol, I'm well aware that where I'm being positioned is a reference to my fitness and running, definitely NOT my stick skills! :) )

7. Offbeat

Offbeat El Sabroso de Conguero

Only the mere mortals aspire to that which cannot be claimed *shakes head*

8. bellavita

bellavita Son Montuno

I am the Allness and the Nothingness that makes your greatnesses possibile; I am the beginning and the end. Beyond that, there is nothing else to say. As you were.

9. tocatimba

tocatimba Shine Officer

I still think all this should go in the "Compliments I've Received Thread" ..... you guys are not even getting close to some of the stuff that's in there.

bas and bellavita like this.
  10. Sabrosura

You need two posts in this thread to make the same point? Everyone already knows you hate that thread. :rolleyes: What was the word you used to describe it..."pathetic", right?

Sorry, posting twice to make the same point is pretty pathetic, you are not that great. :p

11. tocatimba

tocatimba Shine Officer

Ohhhh I'm sorry. I forgot you post in that thread, don't you? Oooops.

Don't worry Sabrosura, you are indeed great (and you've gotten some awesome compliments about it). :)

sweavo likes this.
  12. BMW

BMW Son

I believe I have you beaten.. or at least tied for this.. everytime I cross the floor to ask a girl to dance I can hear her say to her friends "Oh great...".

snowflake, azzey, desconocida and 3 others like this.
  13. Sabrosura

I am so great even my errors are correct. :cool:

14. Ciaran Hegarty

Ciaran Hegarty Descarga

15. Ciaran Hegarty

Ciaran Hegarty Descarga

Oops, wrong thread ...

16. MacMoto

MacMoto Administrator Staff Member

Not if you are great at sucking :D

wildbill20056 likes this.
  17. Ciaran Hegarty

Ciaran Hegarty Descarga

No comment

wildbill20056 likes this.
  18. AndrewS

AndrewS Shine Officer

This thread really is great. It's still being viewed and commented on so many weeks after its creation. I'm sure people will marvel at the wisdom contained within it for centuries to come and some may even recognise the true greatness of the thread's originator.

19. DJ Ara

DJ Ara Clave Commander

I think that your comment may have inspired half the men in this forum to go out and look for some great women in their next salsa outing, while the half of the salsa dancing women who had never used the line, "I am only here to dance", may have been frightened into using that exact line from now on! :D

20. bailar y tocar

bailar y tocar Clave Commander

wow

Sabrosura likes this.