El Nieto De Hector Lavoe

Discussion in 'Salsa Music' started by RonaldCorrea517, Dec 21, 2007.

1. RonaldCorrea517

RonaldCorrea517 Changui

Bueno yo vi en un video que el mismo Hector dijo que su nieto iba a cantar, y su nieto sigue vivo. Lo vi en una foto para un premiere (creo) para "El Cantante (MOVIE)" y no se que hacia ahi pero, que espera para cantar? Hector Lavoe tambien dijo lo mismo de su hijo pero le paso algo muy malo.

2. Pacion

Pacion Tumbao

Dear RonaldCorrea517. As this is mostly an english speaking website, would you be kind enough to repost in english please. Sadly, soy no hable espanol (I do not speak spanish, much less read it!)

3. miércoles

miércoles Nuevo Ritmo

Seems he's not just a Willie fan but a Hetcor fan too. And a potential fan of his grandson! :roll:

4. Morena

Morena Changui

Well, he's just trying to find out whether Hector's drandson is a singer as well because he heard Hector saying that.

5. peachexploration

peachexploration Maestro 'Timbalero' Puente

Thanks Morena. :)

We have a Language Scholar with us that can help. El Caobo, can you help us with the translation and/or an answer for this one?

6. Morena

Morena Changui

Welcome ;)

7. JaneMas

JaneMas Son Montuno

Translation:

Well I saw in a video that Hector himself said that his grandson was going to sing, and his grandson is still alive. I saw him in a photo for a premiere (I believe) for "El Cantante (MOVIE)" and I wasn't sure what he was doing there but, what is he waiting for to sing? Hector Lavoe said the same thing of his son but something very bad happened to him.
    ________
    Bubbler pipe

8. peachexploration

Thank you, JaneMas! :D Is his grandson in the music business?

9. El Caobo

El Caobo Maestro 'Salsa' Palmieri

Sorry that I didn't see this message until just now. JaneMas' translation is great. I've answered your PM with my translation; which is essentially the same.

10. JaneMas

JaneMas Son Montuno

I have not bother to find out Peach. He might surprise everyone, or maybe his grand-son's/daughter's from his first born might surprise everyone? That would be a great kicker! Noticed how in the movie the son supposedly died a child? So how could he have had a son huh?
    ________
    Medical Marijuana Colorodo

11. peachexploration

That would be amazing if his decendants carried on the Salsa Music tradition. Thank you all for the translations. :D

12. SeeknVoe

SeeknVoe Changui

Well i see this response would be a few yrs tpo late but if you are interested in the topic, im sure you all would find this piece of info very helpful. 1st off Hector Perez Jr died May 7, 1987 at the age of 17 leaving behind a barely 2 month old son Hector Perez III born March 15, 1987. Now as far as Hector Perez III Also going By Hector LaTr3 is currently working hand in hand with his godfather Johnny Pacheco (yea thats right THEE Johnny Pacheco) to open his own record Label titled "semus Digital Records".Very little is known of the label but one thing has been made clear he is desperately tryng to make his way into the music industry. He can be contacted through Pachecos pages on fb ect. Even fania has been contacted by Hector. Hope this helps.

13. DJ Ara

DJ Ara Clave Commander

Very interesting, and thank you.:)