Buzzing from last night . . .

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Terremoto, Oct 26, 2007.

1. MAMBO_CEC

MAMBO_CEC Sabor Ambassador

To the tall lady last night @ Toda Noche who smelt amazing....thank you for an awsome dance....most definitely buzzzz worthy.

Slowdance and Desafinado like this.
  2. Smejmoon

Smejmoon El Sabroso de Conguero

3. thepresenceon2

thepresenceon2 Rhythm Deputy

A perfect intro to Smejmoon, we see each other and recognize one another as I'm dancing with a awesome dancer from London... I groove out of the slot and he grooves in and dances a bit and then we swap back... Great beginning to an amazing weekend.

Chris_Yannick likes this.
  4. azana

azana Super Moderator Staff Member

The state of my feet says it all...:)

thepresenceon2 and Nika like this.
  5. MAMBO_CEC

London girrrrrl yeah. Big ups to my fellow part-time SFer.

thepresenceon2, Desafinado and azana like this.
  6. MAMBO_CEC

More like a weekend buzz:
    What an amazing weekend in NYC, meeting and hanging out with the SF crew. It was like an SF reunion, new members, old members, part time members. SF dinner was a hoot (thanks to Sabrosura for organizing). Demos in the restaurant, great food, passionate discussions. Overall some great dances and ladies you’ve got to experience thepresenceon2 trifecta, ask the missus. Sabrosura dancing to Romantica, that tells you the kind of weekend it was.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  7. azana

"Another one?"
    "Yes!"
    Are you kidding? I would dance bachata to the ends of the earth with you... :)

Also snagged a salsa with an amazing Venezuelan lead I love dancing with but is hard to grab. Superb Cuban style, superb musicality. We got a clap :) . Afterwards, a man came up to me and gushed and gushed about it being what he called "real salsa", and how the Venezuelan had such precision and such great movement and such timing and gush, gush, gush, and...

"I was pretty good, too, you know," I told him. :D

8. azana

Have you ever felt that the shines just somehow come to you, when you're having a wonderful dance? Either your usual repertoire working beatifully with the song, or new ones just coming to you suddenly, and you pull them off, because everything else in the dance is flowing. At first I thought it was because the lead was so good, but then I realised it was more the chemistry, so we both just delivered. He wasn't unbelievable, but just suited my own style perfectly. Wow. Felt great :).

When another lead ran across the room to ask me to dance, it felt pretty good too :).

Sabrosura and Salsaurus Mex like this.
  9. MAMBO_CEC

Carine Morais :):D!! Kbitten your friend is an awesome social dancer in addition to being a world Champion.

kbitten likes this.
  10. kbitten

kbitten Clave Commander

I taught her some tricks kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    she is injured though, I hope she recovers soon :(

11. Desafinado

Desafinado Tumbao

Danced with her at SF Salsa Festival last week! :)

MAMBO_CEC likes this.
  12. Tomm

Tomm Sonero

still i a high from last night dancing to live music by Conjunto Salsometro

13. Desafinado

Desafinado Tumbao

What a weekend! La Fama, Toda La Noche, Jimmy Anton. It's been too long!

Sabrosura, kbitten and lidiap like this.
  14. azana

Simply the fact that I was able to go out dancing four times this week, for the first time in a century, = glow and buzz :)