2017 Berlin Salsa Congress Roll Call

Discussion in 'Just Dance' started by Sabrosura, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Offbeat

Offbeat Maestro 'Fania' Pacheco

You are probably over estimating the salsa skills of an average attendee!

2. Smejmoon

Smejmoon El Sabroso de Conguero

Ahh.. the little kizombie.. Out of the dark! Don't be a stranger say hello to me in Prague on Friday.

Aurel likes this.
  3. Aurel

Aurel Sonero

Or I'm just realistic about my skill :( But one can not improve without challenging himself, so I'm trying to stay positive. After all, I do already have passes for El Sol, Mamboland and PISC, so it's not like I can take it back anyways.

Smejmoon likes this.
  4. Offbeat

That's wayyyyy in the bottommm! Below photographers :p I can recognize only a couple of faces.

5. Offbeat

Says who :D:D

Sabrosura likes this.
  6. Offbeat

At Amsterdam and El Sol last year we had an WhatsApp group of SF people. It was easy to stay in touch in real time and meet up for drinks before the social started.

Aurel likes this.
  7. Smejmoon

I always say hello to you, when I recognize you. :D

8. Offbeat

On a separate note, we have two emerging kizombies crossing over to the dark side - Sabro and Flujo. :p

Sabrosura likes this.
  9. Offbeat

I am easiest to recognize in the places you go dancing :D

10. Smejmoon

You change headgear every year!

Offbeat likes this.
  11. Sabrosura

Sabrosura Maestro 'Sonero' Lavoe

Yeah I was gonna suggest we start a whatsapp group. Offbeat and I are already connected and I have Smej on Facebook so I'm happy to start the group if everyone else will send me their numbers.

12. SnowDancer

SnowDancer Clave Commander

Sure, that would be fine. Does the dancing ever stop? :)

I'll also be there from Tuesday, the week before. Perhaps there could also be a meet-up at one of the pre-parties.

13. Marisha

Marisha Descarga

So funny:D.....:D:D This comment made me laugh:D

14. Al Israel

Al Israel Tumbao

I am going to El Sol, enjoy Berlin!

Sabrosura likes this.
  15. Sabrosura

We'll do a SF get-together at el sol too ;) We can have a SF afterparty at my and @Dissonant Harmony 's house :)

Dissonant Harmony likes this.
  16. Sabrosura

I get there Friday night and leave Sunday (I'm a working woman now, have to be back to work on Monday) so I'll only be at the Friday and Saturday parties, and the semba and kizomba workshops :D

Start sending me your numbers people so we can get the whatsapp group going, congress will be here very soon :)

17. Nika

Nika Son Montuno

Haven´t been on SF for quite some time... and it´s great to find out so many SFs are going to Berlin! :)
    I´ll be there, too. Hope to see you there!

Sabrosura likes this.
  18. Smejmoon

Already met Offbeat, Aurel and Sabrosura! Danced only with her, but don't be shy.

Friday was better than I expected, probably because many people did not arrive due to storms. And because I had many dancers I knew already or who knew me. Cached in on that.

Dancing got really good at 4am,but by 5am it was a sausage fest :D I expect 2- 3 hours tonight.

Sound, floor, price/performance 1 star. Social dancing 3 stars. Music 4 stars - there was over the top romantica, but, hey, it was a lady dj night. Bad sound spoiled the music.

Need to turn the shark mode on a bit.

19. terence

terence Maestro 'Descarga' Cachao

What style was played ? ( other than Rom. ) some song ex ?...

20. Smejmoon

Mambo, guaracha, chachacha, boogaloo, latin pop, latin funk. Bolero, bolero-cha.